Description of a Rebuildable Core Engine:
- Core engine must be the same as the one that was ordered.
- There should be no missing parts (bolts, cylinders, etc.).
- Core in perfect condition for rebuilding (no damage (ie: a smashed up head), cracks or welding).
- Core Cylinders must NOT be at maximum bore size and must be bore-able (otherwise a usable core cylinder must be purchased)
- Core engine consists of the Crankcase, Crankshaft, Cylinders, Pistons, Head and all other parts contained within.
- We ask that you remove the exhaust manifold, but otherwise leave the rest of the core engine intact to prevent damaging any components if you do not have to correct tools to do so properly.
If your core is not rebuildable as is but some parts are still usable, contact us with a description of your core condition. We may be able to assist you with the parts you need to complete your core.